Annual Burn Permits

No person is permitted to set or maintain an open fire without first having obtained an Open Air Burn Permit from the Township. Open Air Burn Permits are issued for the calendar year (January to December) are free of charge and must be renewed on an annual basis. To obtain your 2017 Burn Permit, complete and submit the application form.