Property Assessments

subnav icon More

Your property taxes are calculated using the most recent Notice of Assessment mailed to property owners by the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC).

Questions about your Assessment

If you disagree with MPAC's assessment of your property you can either file a Request for Reconsideration with MPAC or file an appeal directly with the Assessment Review Board.

The fastest way to start the review of your property's assessment is to file a Request for Reconsideration on

Contact Us